The CASA Forms required for the administration of the Glider Register have changed.  There is a new link in the Airworthiness section which takes you to the relevant forms.

The forms can be found by clicking HERE as well.

Please make sure that you use the new forms for all administration associated with Certificates of Registration, Deregistration, Ownership and other changes. Effective from 26th March 2014 the old forms will not be accepted, so please use the ones you find at this link.

If you have questions please contact Tanya Loriot in the GFA Office.